I was doing some spring cleaning over the weekend and found this article I wrote for Parenthood magazine in 2002. It was my first ever article printed in a glossy magazine about the challenges growing up as a left hander.
Looking for Something?
- Malaysia may have won the gold, but Singapore clearly has the more appealing attire. twitter.com/KL2017/status/… 2 hours ago
- Someone asked me why is wushu in the SEA Games since China is not part of the Games #stupidpeople 4 hours ago
- I always leave my hostel and Airbnb unit as clean as possible because we're ambassadors for our country. nst.com.my/news/nation/20… 4 hours ago
- @msianinsight Metro Ahad's Editor should resign. 5 hours ago
- RT @msianinsight: More flag gaffes cause Twitter storm themalaysianinsight.com/s/11650 5 hours ago
- 5,258 hits