I was doing some spring cleaning over the weekend and found this article I wrote for Parenthood magazine in 2002. It was my first ever article printed in a glossy magazine about the challenges growing up as a left hander.
Looking for Something?
- If given a choice to read the autobiography/biography/memoir of Lee Kuan Yew, Robert Kuok or Tony Fernandes, which would you choose? 3 hours ago
- @marshamaung That's why many couples these days have just 1 or 2 kids. 3 hours ago
- A friend sent me this photo of an upside down billboard in #Jakarta. Do you think it was a genuine mistake or did t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @marshamaung With that kind of fee might as well get a live-in helper. At least she can help cook and clean too. 4 hours ago
- RT @wanderlustmag: Planning your own northern lights adventure? Learn how to cut the cost with our budget guide wanderlust.co.uk/content/how-to… #No… 14 hours ago
- 5,290 hits