I was doing some spring cleaning over the weekend and found this article I wrote for Parenthood magazine in 2002. It was my first ever article printed in a glossy magazine about the challenges growing up as a left hander.
Looking for Something?
- Learnt today that the Japanese prefer salt water fish compared to fresh water. And the fish should preferably be cut and not served whole. 57 minutes ago
- @adellaaude - Can't Stop This Thing We've Started, Summer of '69 and the evergreen, Everything I Do, amongst others 😍 1 hour ago
- This article further affirms my recent attempt to Konmari my flat. Slowly but surely I'm getting there. purposefairy.com/77763/8-good-r… 16 hours ago
- Was told by a Japanese colleague that items here are around 1.5 times more expensive than Japan - thestar.com.my/business/busin… 16 hours ago
- Listening to @bryanadams brings back memories of my teenage years 😊 22 hours ago
- 5,124 hits