I was doing some spring cleaning over the weekend and found this article I wrote for Parenthood magazine in 2002. It was my first ever article printed in a glossy magazine about the challenges growing up as a left hander.
Looking for Something?
- Playlist on LiteFM this afternoon is awesome! 15 hours ago
- BBC News - Washington neighbourhood ready for the Obama family bbc.com/news/world-us-… 21 hours ago
- Been waiting for the KTM Komuter for 20 minutes. Where's the train? 21 hours ago
- RT @GreatestQuotes: "If you have accomplished all that you have planned for yourself, you have not planned enough." - Meddigo Message 1 day ago
- RT @GreatestQuotes: "The key is not to prioritise what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities." - Stephen Covey 1 day ago
- 5,017 hits