I was doing some spring cleaning over the weekend and found this article I wrote for Parenthood magazine in 2002. It was my first ever article printed in a glossy magazine about the challenges growing up as a left hander.
Looking for Something?
- @kennysia - @LeeChongWei never seems to age. Just look at Lin Dan. 1 hour ago
- @travelfish - Gosh 😲 Where's this toilet located? 1 hour ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Don't underestimate the healing power of these three things: music, the ocean, and the stars. https://t.co/Jo3gDpEoAs 1 hour ago
- RT @TheSuccessKing: How you think today will affect your life tomorrow. https://t.co/U80b04VGiV 1 hour ago
- Good that he's ready for death at 145. Who wants to live that long when all your loved ones are no longer around? twitter.com/Telegraph/stat… 15 hours ago
- 5,092 hits