I was doing some spring cleaning over the weekend and found this article I wrote for Parenthood magazine in 2002. It was my first ever article printed in a glossy magazine about the challenges growing up as a left hander.
Looking for Something?
- M'sia has gone to the dogs - 2.1 Millions Bangladeshi To Overtake Indians As 3rd Biggest Race In Malaysia - thecoverage.my/news/2-1-milli… 1 day ago
- Free exchange: Optimising romance econ.st/1KHwhX4 via @TheEconomist 1 day ago
- The unexpected joys of Europe's Inter-City trains | Matthew Woodward | Wanderlust wanderlust.co.uk/magazine/blogs… 1 day ago
- Where to Backpack in 2016 -- National Geographic Travel: on.natgeo.com/1OGHiEn via @NatGeoTravel 1 day ago
- Top 10 Things to Do in Hokkaido, Japan -- National Geographic Travel: on.natgeo.com/1ZYXprw via @NatGeoTravel 1 day ago
- 4,929 hits